Many people around the world are susceptible to cold temperatures, which is why they try their best to have proper warm arrangements.
A space heater is the best safety shield for winter-conscious people. Spaces heaters are available in many different shapes, lengths, and sizes. But, a 300-sq foot heater is an ideal choice for many people who have medium-sized apartments that are prone to get chilly.
If your apartment is drenched into the cold atmosphere, then a space heater can help to reduce the effects. It’s good for your health and your home, as it keeps everything warm and safe.
You can find several top-notch space features for 300-sq feet areas, and to ease the process, we have picked out a few of the most precious-quality space heaters on the market.
Here they are!
Top 6 Space Heaters
1)-Dyson Hot + Cool Jet Focus AM09 - Best Space Heater for 300 Square Feet:
The Dyson Hot + Cool AM09 heater is fantastic in terms of looks, features, and functionality.
It is versatile, easy to use, includes an automatic shut-off when tipped over, so even if you have kids at home, this space heater will create problems.
It is never easy for manufacturers to design a machine as practical as the AM09. The fan comes in white and black shades, and the most exciting feature of this heater is its bladeless cavity.
Dyson’s air multiplying technology draws the air in, and releases it outside at a heating or cooling speed. Moreover, this is a two-in-one device, so expect yourself to stay cool in the summers and warm in the winters with proper care.
- Year-Round Usage: It instantly heats the entire room in winters, and comes with a powerful fan to cool you off in summer.
- Patented Air Technology: This space heater effectively projects cooling or heating into the room evenly to create a comfortable and easy-going environment.
- Intelligent Thermostat Panels: It monitors the room to achieve and maintain your preferred temperature in heat mode, so energy goes to waste.
- Safe to Use: This space heater does not have any exposed heating elements, so no burning smell, no sharp blades for tiny paws and fingers. Moreover, if the machine tips over, it will automatically shut down.
- Additional Functions: The AMO9 features the Quiet Mark accreditation, a sleep timer, magnetized remote, and energy-efficient heating. Also, the heating elements go above 200 degrees C.
2)-Unique electric Space Heater - Best space heater for 400 square feet:
The Unique Heat 1500-Watt space heater is a smart operator and offers more benefits than just heating a room. According to the manufacturer’s note, this heater can heat up to 1,000 sqft of a room with even distribution.
This radiant heater features a fan that distributes heat, but don’t turn away because the fan is noiseless. It is a powerful heater worth 1500 watts with a 5,200 BTU output. Its thermostat offers a temperature range between 60 to 90-degrees F, which is more than enough for most homes.
The Unique Heat 1500-Watt space heater comes with three temperature settings, extraordinary life of 80,000 hours, and a 6-ft long cord to plug-in anywhere
- Quite and Safe: The Unique 1500-Watt infrared space heater offers safe, burn resistant warmth without risking anything.
- Display Functions: With three temperature settings, you can switch between scales by holding onto the QUIET button for a few seconds.
- Power Output: This space heater covers up more than 300-sq ft with a power output of 5200 BTU, thermostat range between 60-90-degrees, and a lifespan of 40,000 hours.
3)-Heat Storm WIFI Infrared - Best space Heater for medium sized room:
The HS-1500-PHX-WIFI space heater is equipped with so many outstanding features. It is a remotely accessed heater that lets you connect it to your Wi-Fi and control the heat temperatures from anywhere via your phone.
The 1500-watt power heats up to 750-sq ft, and the best part of owning this space heater is that it does not required a lot of room, as it is a wall-mounted one.
Furthermore, the HS-1500-PHX-WIFI is the safest infrared space heater around. The vent shields are made from top-class material that does not burn skin, making it perfectly safe for households with pets and children.
- Wall-Mounted Heater: This is a wall-mounted heater only with Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to control the heat from anywhere with your phone.
- Space-Saving Design: As it fits best on the wall, you do not have to lose floor space. It is perfect for kitchens, bedrooms, offices, and more.
- Cold Heater: After installing, you can place the cord inside the heater. The unit remains cool to touch when turned on, and the heat does not affect your wall.
4)-Oscillating Space Heater – Best low energy space heaters:
The Oscillating space heater is one of the best low energy space heaters you’ll ever come across. It is a reliable option because of how safe it is.
Overheating will not be a problem since overheat protection is an implemented feature in this heater. Even if you knock it over, the heater will automatically shut off to prevent dangerous conditions.
This premium ceramic heater helps save a lot of energy costs via ECO modes, which effectively adjust the heat to warm you and your home up, without consuming much power.
Another good thing about this space heater is that it is lightweight, meaning you can carry it around anywhere you like. Other than that, the remote control is easy to understand, and it lets you adjust temperatures quickly. Therefore, the heating will be even in all corners of the room.
- Remarkable, Fast Heating: The Oscillating space heater incorporates a circulatory fan that distributes heat evenly as it rotates from side to side.
- Safe and ETL-Certified: This is an ETL-certified unit with exceptional safety features, including an overheat protection sensor and an automatic fail-safe that shuts the heater down if tipped over.
- Ultimate Comfort: The Oscillating heater has a digital thermostat to prevent stuffiness and to overheat with an 8-hour timer and an automatic shut-off system.
- Lower Energy Expenses: The energy-saving ECO function reduces the heat outputs to lower costs. At the same time, the ceramic structure prevents too much heat production.
5)-Ozeri OZH1 Dual Zone Oscillating Heater - Best space heaters for small room:
Ozeri is a high-end manufacturer, and he OZH1 Dual Zone Oscillating space heater is an example of how excellent it is.
The OZH1 keeps you warm and happy on chilly nights with its programmable heat settings and thermostat that allows you to sleep in peace. Also, its space-saving design helps to enhance the appearance of your room by not making it look crowded.
The OZH1 Dual Zone oscillating ceramic heater uses the all-new whisper-quiet DC motor. It releases warm air with the lowest possible noise and comes with dismountable filters for effortless cleaning.
Moreover, it is lightweight and easy to transport.
- Dual-Zone Ceramic Heater: Get the best of this dual-zone oscillating ceramic heater designed to deliver rapid heat on chilly nights with an adjustable 12-hour timer.
- Intelligent Thermostat: It adjusts the heat output according to the required temperature and turns off when the preferred temperature is reached.
- PTC Heating Systems: It offers two independently controllable heating areas with two speeds for heat distribution at 150-watt (high) and 800-watt (low).
- Sleek, Space-Saving Design: With its ultra-slim and space-saving design, you can enhance the appearance of your room by keeping it warm and looking good.
6)-De'Longhi Convection Panel Heater - Best space heater for small garage:
The De’Longhi space heater packs a flat panel design with efficient warming in any room.
It is one of the most compact and feature-filled space heaters on this list, with its 1,500-watt power to heat 300-sq ft of room.
Other than being super-efficient in heating, it is also easy and safe to use. It’s smooth and advanced digital control panel boasts an LED display and the thermostat lets you adjust the three available heat settings to your preferred warmth.
It is a reliable double-heat space heater that produces warm air in style. Also, you can either mount it on the wall or place it on the floor; any move will benefit you.
- Smart Look: Whether mounted to the wall or set on the floor, the SimStyle by De’Longhi offers the most beautiful way to remain warm.
- Personalized Heating: You can customize your heating requirements via several heating settings and adjustable thermostat.
- Even Warmth: The 1500-watt heating power instantly warms each corner of your room and ensures comfort.
Buying Guide for the Best Space Heater
So many aspects come to mind when picking the perfect space heater for a 300-sq feet area, but first, you have to consider whether which type of heater you need:
This kind of heater generates direct heat from infrared rays, so they are quick in heating the room. Besides that, they are silent workers and energy-efficient.
A convection heater is the standard kind, and it circulates warm heat in every corner, so they are an excellent choice for large rooms.
Convection heaters are available in a variety of types, and the most famous are ceramic heaters, which feature a fan that disperses warm air all around. On the other hand, these are a little expensive than infrared heaters.
Essential Features to Consider
- Power Consumption
Suppose your other electric home appliances consume less power. In that case, you need to get a space heater with the same power consumption capabilities.
So, watt consumption counts, as you do not want to pay high bills.
Apartments with extreme insulations require fewer watts of power for heating. In comparison, rooms with less insulation require higher watts for heating.
On the flip side, areas without insulation don’t demand a space heater at all because they are outside environments, such as garages, yards, etc.
- Safety Features
The most crucial factor to consider about a space heater is its safety for your home. Mini or big-sized space heaters are safe to use. Most models come with an overheat protection switch that automatically shuts the heater off when the temperature goes higher than expected.
The best safety feature is regulation. With this feature, your electrical circuit and heater are safe from being damaged.
- Ceiling Height & Square Foot
A space heater works well with an 8-ft tall ceiling. Still, some high-end models easily cope with 9-ft tall ceilings as well.
Usually, space heaters with 30% more wattage heat well under tall ceilings.
- The Size
When looking for the best space heater, considering its portability is an excellent way to make the right purchase. You don’t want to buy a large-sized heater for your mini room.
- Noise Level
Like most electric appliances, heaters emit a decent amount of noise while operation as well. However, robust and high-end models produce less sound than others.
So if you want your room to remain as quiet and as warm as possible, prefer a non-fan space heater. Also, radiant space heaters are excellent in terms of noiseless operation for peaceful environments, such as offices and bedrooms.
Everyone looks the warmth and relaxing effects of a high-end space heater. It offers many benefits for your home in the winters, and it makes sure your body never exceeds cold temperatures.
You must have a lot of brain-wrinkling thoughts right now, but nothing is complicated once you consider our reviews.
To ease it up for you, we have an excellent pick for you:
The Dyson Hot + Cool Jet Focus AM09 Fan Heater. It is safe, feature-filled, incorporates high-performance, and keeps you warm during chilly nights.
Also Read: Best Floor Lamp To Light Up A Room